I got around to taking a photo of that magic wand I made for Yoshi (the wand of which my mom implied was not very fancy). Please excuse the high glare of the pic as I was lazy and didn't make a nice set up (like many of my photos). So here's a description of the wand. The stick is a wooden dowel rod that I cut, sanded, and waxed. I drilled a hole in the top and slipped a split key ring through it. Pink, green, and brown satin ribbon as well as white organza stream from the key ring. I personally think it's rather nice. Plus, it's magic. Yoshi turned herself into a frog with it.
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Wand
I got around to taking a photo of that magic wand I made for Yoshi (the wand of which my mom implied was not very fancy). Please excuse the high glare of the pic as I was lazy and didn't make a nice set up (like many of my photos). So here's a description of the wand. The stick is a wooden dowel rod that I cut, sanded, and waxed. I drilled a hole in the top and slipped a split key ring through it. Pink, green, and brown satin ribbon as well as white organza stream from the key ring. I personally think it's rather nice. Plus, it's magic. Yoshi turned herself into a frog with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish I could be as creative as you are. And I love the magic wand, partly because I sort of wish I were a frog.
ReplyDeleteThat is just pure magic there. And I love the picture, the magic shine in it. Magic! Oh, to be small and turn yourself into a frog with a magic wand your mommy made for you...
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing, beautiful and I'm totally stealing your idea!
ReplyDelete