Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Stocking Hanger

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When I was a kid, my brother and I would fight over who got to put our stocking on this Snoopy and Woodstock Sled stocking hanger. It was our favorite. Snoopy is so cute with his ovally face, football shaped nose, circle eyes, and no mouth.

Somehow I got the stocking hanger from my parents' house, but I usually let Tom or Yoshimi use it. I just love the fact that I have it. Take that, Eric!

These snoopy stocking hangers can, of course, be found on eBay aplenty. One of these days I'm going to own three of them so we will all have our own Snoopy on a sled holding our stockings.

2 comments:

  1. We had that same stocking hanger when I was growing up! No fights, though.....

    DS from G****

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I can see why you quibbled over it, because that stocking hanger ROCKS.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!