On Tuesday I hung out in SF with my good friend Naomi. Her art showing had ended and so I helped her transport her art from the venue back to her house. I bought one of her owl paintings. I love the teardrop shaped leaves in various shades of green (and one orange!). I hung it above the shelf in my office, which suits the space perfectly, but that meant moving the pre-existing painting (another Naomi creation) to a location that's yet to be determined.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Hoot!
On Tuesday I hung out in SF with my good friend Naomi. Her art showing had ended and so I helped her transport her art from the venue back to her house. I bought one of her owl paintings. I love the teardrop shaped leaves in various shades of green (and one orange!). I hung it above the shelf in my office, which suits the space perfectly, but that meant moving the pre-existing painting (another Naomi creation) to a location that's yet to be determined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!