Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Extended Deadline

The Relay Race/Organs R Us donations will be accepted through April 15th, not March 15th. There's still time to help! Thank you for your support. And thanks to everyone who already donated. Because of you, I've raised $545.

My legs are very tired with all this training. I ran 9 miles yesterday in about 82 minutes, which led to guilt-free binging on chocolate cupcakes afterwards. My runs justify my poor eating habits, even if that means sometimes only burning 100 calories and then eating a 500 calorie burger.

I finally feel like I'm in shape. I'm not in my prime like I was last year during my marathon training, but perhaps by the time this Relay race rolls around, I will be. I did my very first timed mile on Saturday at my old high school track. 6:59. I'm very proud of getting a (barely) sub seven-minute mile. Quite some progress from my beginning running days of 12 minute miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!