Pages

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

9 years

Today is our 9 year date-a-versary. I can't believe Tom and I have been together for nine years. It's gone by so quickly! And the spark is still there. It's nice to know that we can still have fireworks for each other even after almost a decade, even with a kid.

I was at my favorite jeweler's to have my ring setting tightened and I spied a beautiful necklace while there. I had only hinted at it to Tom, but never thought that he would get it, especially with our current job situation (he quit work last week to work on his start up full time). But lo and behold, he surprised me with it! It's made by a local artist. It's made of rose gold and has a pink sapphire in the center flower. I love it.

4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! Happy date-a-versary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, happy anniversary. Beautiful necklace...a man who gives jewelry, what more can you want?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy date-a-versary! The pendant is gorgeous!

    (I'm LotusBlossoms from the Dash 4 Stash Ravelry group, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have exactly the same date-i-versary!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!