I voted early at SF City Hall. Most notably, I voted for Obama, NO ON PROP 8 (Eliminates Right of Same-Sex Couples to Marry Act), and Yes on R (to rename the Oceanside Water Pollution Control Plant the George W. Bush Sewage Plant).
I also joined facebook finally. I really fought hard to succumbing to yet another social networking site, but I lost and gave in. I'm a bit addicted, not unlike that little coke problem back in the day. But I can stop anytime. Really.
I've been watching the debates. Tonight didn't seem terribly exciting (yet again), but man, this Joe Plumber and Joe six-pack sure gets a lot of attention. I might change my name to Joe Six-pack Plumber because he seems to be the shit.
I went to the newly re-opened Academy of Sciences. I should have photos posted on my Flickr within the next few days.
I went to the Art for AIDS auction, but didn't bid on anything because I'm a loser.
I went to an Obama fundraiser party hosted by my former roommate. It was a success!! And I got foodies and drinkies too. Yoshimi loves her rainbow gay rights Obama pin she got.
Yoshi's been doing well with swimming. She is learning how to swim on her back. Her newest trick is to do two somersaults in a row underwater. She's quite proud of this.
I'm a little drunk.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
---
ReplyDeleteyou are so cool.
i really think so.
i do.
it's true.
you.
---