Pages

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Les Twins

I saw Les Twins perform last night at the SF Jazz Center and it was such an incredible show. I was about 15 feet from the stage and they were almost larger than life. To see them dance in the flesh was unreal. How can people move like that? Larry came into the audience a few times and at one point I was about 2 feet away from him. Larry and Laurent gave a mini-workshop and got the entire audience dancing together. It was so incredibly rad. And then there were battles with other dancers. So awesome. I respected the "no photography" rule and didn't take a pic, even though I wanted to so badly. But they are permanently seared in my mind.

Ca Blaze, Lil Beast.
Les Twins.
le sigh.

I can now die happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!