Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Random ramblings

Oh laundry, why can't you put yourself away? Or, why I must be so lazy? I need the laundry basket empty so I can fill it up again with another load. Maybe tomorrow...

I hurt my knee. My bad knee. It hurts. Sad face.

But! I made a new blog at work! About food! We (the photo team) decided that whenever we eat lunch in the office, we need to take photos of it. And not pics taken with our phones, heavens no. The big guns, strobes, white seamless background, 1500px square. Each person is responsible for taking their own photos of their food.

Check it out.

I'm ridiculously excited about it, mostly because work morale has been low and everyone is stressed out lately. This puts some fun back into the office (or warehouse, as it is. We are so overcrowded that the Production team had to move in to the former warehouse space). I have a feeling I will be posting a lot of Trader Joe's salads and wraps.

Um, I bought more makeup. I think this is it for a while. 

I've been riding my bike with Yoshi this week, taking her to and from her summer camp. It's nerve-wracking riding in traffic with her, but I'm happy she's becoming more independent. Plus, it's a hell of a lot faster than Muni or walking. 

A couple girlfriends and I are going out of town this weekend, somewhere near St. Helena I think, to relax, re-energize, and enjoy the sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the weekend out and that website makes me want to lick the screen.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!