Pages

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

It's a new year

Hello, hello, hi. Happy New Year. It's 2018. Twenty eighteen. Remember when Y2K was a thing? Man, that was almost twenty years ago.

I ran out of everyday-whiskey at the apartment. But! I have a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue. I think I received it for my third year work-anniversary. I can't justify opening it to drink for no special occasion though. I might save it for when I quit work. Or get fired.

I've been drinking lots of wine though. I have a decent enough stash that won't age well beyond a year, so I best be enjoying my supply. I'm on bottle two this week.

I haven't thought of any intentions for this year. I think I'm not in a really great head-space right now due to work being bleh. If I can't make my work life better, I'm going to start looking for employment elsewhere. It just might be time.

Maybe my intention should be to write/blog more. And make it funn[i]er. I swear I can be hilarious in real life. Writing? Not so much. Two sides of the same coin. I'm working on it.

Okay, it's decided. Must. Write. More.

Or go back to therapy. But writing is cheaper, and I need to rebuild my whiskey (and cognac) stash.


1 comment:

  1. I can attest to good writing and hilarity from you ... so yeah ... I need to see you in this space more often!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!