Pages

Monday, March 05, 2018

Procrastinating work



I don't wanna go to work. I tell ya, with vacation plus sick days, I could get used to not working (even though I did work at home). I've vented about work before (often), and it's a roller coaster with good days and bad days. Or maybe, good months and bad months. But maybe it's trending down over time? Or maybe it's just time I move on. But it's familiar and so I stay. Like a bad relationship. I'm staying for the kids (a.k.a. my team).

Little joys:

  • Recent rainy weather is making way for some lovely sunrises and sunsets. I'd say over 90% of my roof pics were taken with my telephone-camera, but the photo above was taken with my DSLR. I'm not sure if it's any better than what my phone takes. 
  • Currently listening to David Byrne's new album, American Utopia
  • I'm finally getting over this damn flu
  • Sunlight is streaming through the windows and my apartment looks bright and cheery
  • Knitting some fingerless mitts for my niece. 
  • Made progress (albeit slow) on my mom's blanket. Currently targeted to finish in the year 2025 at this rate. 
  • I finished knitting the hat I started on my NY trip.
  • HOA meeting last week provided information about our condo-conversion plan for 2019. It looks like we'll qualify. Yay! Just gotta make sure we have our monies saved up – like $30k per unit. Oy. 
  • Enjoyed watching Planet Earth II. Twice. And geeking out as I read/watch BTS stuff over making the documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!