Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Portland
Yesterday I came back from my little Portland vacation. It was nice and relaxing. I didn't do much other than hang out with my friends, which was exactly what I wanted to do. Probably one of the most notable things was that I spent some time with the new family that moved into our old house. We took a tour of the house to see how they set it up. They are much more ambitious than we were and did all the things that we meant to do, but never did, like paint the rooms, clean up the stained bathtub, and other nice stuff. And I have a feeling that things aren't going to stop there. I really hope they do something with the kitchen because that purple and green and yellow combination isn't going to cut it for long. I did notice that all the window treatments were still there, including the ones I made in the living room and bedrooms. It was funny how all 21st Avenue gang said how similar "our replacements" are to us. I hope that's a good thing. I'm really glad that more cool people moved in to the 'hood. Now if only something could be done about Pat's house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!