Tom's Macbook finally came in the mail last week. I liked the styrofoam packaging it came in so I added paper to it and made them into "art."
Monday, September 11, 2006
Recycle it
I received a really poorly made/designed Cal MBA ringer tee shirt from when I participated in the C4C event last spring. I decided to modify it because, after all, it couldn't be any worse than it's original form. I cut it up and made it into something more fun. I did this a while ago, but only now have photographed it.

Tom's Macbook finally came in the mail last week. I liked the styrofoam packaging it came in so I added paper to it and made them into "art."

Tom's Macbook finally came in the mail last week. I liked the styrofoam packaging it came in so I added paper to it and made them into "art."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute top! You could sell those.
ReplyDelete