Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Stupid injuries

I'm not the most graceful person. Right now I have three injuries. One is a hurt wrist that I got in Japan from Yoshi. She would hold my hand while jumping off the last few steps in the subway stations. This was well over a month ago, yet it still hurts to drive, use the computer, and turn doorknobs. My health insurance just kicked in so I'm going to the doc for that.

I also have a foot injury, most likely from running. It's been off and on for about 6 months now. The ball of my right foot hurts, usually the most first thing in the morning after I get out of bed. I'm going to the doc for that.

My latest injury was from yesterday morning. I slammed my toe into Yoshi's bathroom stool. It hurt so much that I buckled over in pain and just about cried. I was worried that it was broken, but I think it's just really, really bruised and sprained. But I'll ask the doc about that one too. For kicks (and not for the faint at heart), here are some photos I took this morning.

Here's the uninjured right foot:


Here's the injured toe on the left foot(the one next to the baby toe):



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!