Pages

Monday, November 02, 2009

Boo!


I love dressing up as Dead for Halloween, mostly because of the fun makeup involved and perhaps slightly because Yoshi hates when I wear the spooky makeup. Last year I was a ghost, the previous year I was Little Dead Riding Hood. The year before that I was a dead lion tamer. This year I went as The Dead of Winter. Pretty much every conversation I had with a kid went something along the lines of this:

kid: Ooh, are you a vampire?
me: nope.
kid: A ghost?
me: nope.
kid: Zombie?
me: nope.
kid: Then what are you?
me: I'm The Dead of Winter!
kid: [blank stare]... uh, what's that?
me: You could say that I'm a literary abstract concept.
kid: [more blank stares] No, you're a vampire.
me: I'm going to eat you! [I lunge for them]
[kid runs away]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!