With the kiddo out of school on winter break, along with whatever holiday celebrations and get-togethers came along, these past two weeks have been more hectic that I'd like. Perhaps that's why I spent this past weekend hibernating in my apartment. I did not step outside at all Saturday, and didn't go out until the sun had been down for hours last night.
I thought about going for a hike at Land's End. I thought about going downtown. I thought about wandering about aimlessly through whatever neighborhood I find myself in. But, just thoughts.
I stayed in my robe all day Saturday. A complete lounge day.
Yesterday was more productive than the previous day. First photo project of the new year. Self-portrait. Never an easy thing for me. Always much to learn from. There is a reason why I like to be behind the camera rather than in front of it. Though sometimes there are good motives and incentives worth venturing outside that comfort zone.
School has resumed. Holidays are over. Work can hopefully, quickly settle back to a normal flow now that everyone should be back from vacations. Routine, routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!