Pages

Saturday, November 01, 2014

Morning


I'm sure I mentioned this before, but one of the things I love about my apartment is that I get tons of light. I know now that I really need the sun (the heat though, I can live without excess). When I lived in the PNW, I enjoyed the lushness of all the trees and plants, but the lack of sun was difficult, but I never realized that until I left. Compound that with post-partum depression and that made for one very sad Me.

So now, I try my best to savor that sunshine. I sacrifice space for location and light.

Mornings are my favorite in my apartment, when the light streams in. When I can enjoy a sunrise, I feel my optimism rise with the sun, a reset on life. Hope. Even if only for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!