Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Under the weather

Despite being a hypochondriac in my youth, I don't consider myself prone to easily getting sick as an adult, but this weekend I find myself with a cold. It's nothing severe, just bad enough to drain some energy, give me an attractive wet cough, and feel gross because it's 85 degrees here in SF. Apparently SF didn't get the memo that it's not supposed to be hot in the summer. Where am I?!

Friendboy and I made plans to go to the beach yesterday, but then I got sick, and the thought of basking in the hot sun feeling suddenly didn't seem so appealing, even with the cold, lovely ocean right there. So we cancelled the trip and we're spending the majority of the weekend apart so he doesn't get sick and he can take care of his own neglected chores. I'm bummed.

I suppose this has been a good excuse to focus on the things I've neglected, like laundry. And catching up on the third season of OITNB. I watched 5 straight hours yesterday and now I'm thinking I need me a prison jumpsuit for loungewear.

Wow, this is a boring post.

2 comments:

  1. LOLOLOL at the prison jumpsuit! Far from boring and if you make it I want to see a pic!

    Feel better friend, <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Nicky, I could actually see you in the prison jumpsuit on the couch like a runaway. hahahaha!

    Wishing you a swift recovery. Swift as in quick not like TayTay, though I'm sure she has some wonderful home remedies. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!