I just read one of my posts from about a year ago. I was in the process of starting Akemi Designs up again. I felt lame reading it because I'm still not making any sales from my business (yet), but as I read on I felt better because I did reach some of my goals I stated--registered the business; aquired my tax ID numbers, sales permit; got a nice laser printer and gocco, along with other equipment; opened a business bank account. My business plan STILL is not done, but I haven't worked on it in over a month. My website STILL is not done, but I'm working on that, ever. so. slowly.
I did sign up for my first craft fair. I hope they accept my application. I've been busy making products, creating inventory, and coming up with new designs. I've got a fair amount of holiday stuff, but I have no idea how I'm going to sell it all. I need to do more shows.
Monday, October 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!