I'm not as bright or intellectual or pensive as I used to be. Maybe I just don't have much time to think anymore. I'm always busy doing something. Now, this "something" may not be anything great, and usually it's not, but it keeps me occupied. There are never enough hours in the day, days in the week, weeks in the month, months in the year for me to do everything that I'd like to do. My business keeps me busy, but the motivation and productivity has its peaks and valleys. Some days I will do a lot in terms of advancing my career. Other days I get absolutely nothing done. I spend (i.e. waste) a lot of time "researching" on the internet, trying to find the best prices on things from possible vendors, but the time I spend on it ends up costing me anyway. I really need to start making money. I just need to get out there. Start selling. I'm lame.
What's a blog for? Who reads these things anyway? Is it a journal for everyone to see? A list of events that happen to a person? A place to keep a grocery list? (That reminds me, I need to get go to the store to buy stuff for a potluck Wednesday.) See? blah blah blah...
On a more uplifting note, I ran today even though I woke up feeling sick. I may actually run 100 miles this month. I did a ten miler yesterday before Yoshimi's birthday party. It felt pretty good. I think the hardest part is making it through the rest of the day after doing a long run. I have no energy. The previous week I was in a bit of a running slump, just not feeling that great. This week will be better.
I've run out of things to say worthwhile
Monday, October 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!