...is in less than two weeks! It is a holiday boutique in Menlo Park. I'm super excited and super scared. Sometimes I think that everyone will line up at my table to buy all my stuff because, ya know, Akemi Designs kicks ass. Sometimes I think no one will buy my stuff for a multitude of reasons:
"It's too expensive."
"It's not what I'm looking for."
"Akemi Designs sucks ass."
Eh, but most likely it will fall somewhere in the middle. I'll get some sales, some helpful suggestions, and most importantly, EXPERIENCE. I just got to get out there. I can't make money if everything hides in a box in my living room.
Some things I need to do for my show:
get a table covering
figure out how to display my stuff
open that merchant account
get enough money on hand for change
find that bartending apron to hold the money
ask a friend for help manning the table
make more products, namely holiday greeting card packs
figure out what to donate to the raffle
buy merchandise bags
price products
tell people about the show!
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!