Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Getting motivated

I need to go for a run, but currently lack the motivation. The other day it took me 6 hours to hit the street running. A 5 mile tempo run is what my schedule calls for. I'm really hungry though so I may just skip the run and jump straight into eating. I can't seem to eat enough. Every time I see my uncle, he asks if I've gained any weight and tells me to eat more. Really, I do eat a lot. I try to gain weight. I once tried taking those protein powder shake things for extra calories, but it was too gross. How do people drink that stuff? Granted, it was Hemp powder and was like drinking liquid grass, so I'm sure there are better tasting suppliment drinks out there, but still. Yuck. I'd rather eat a bunch of brownies instead.

Okay, instead of me feeling guilty about not running, I should just get over it, accept the fact that I'm not running today, and get on with my day. I need to buy fabric to make a table cloth. I really wanted to use this one particular piece of orange jacquard I already have (formerly curtains in my Portland home) that covers a 6 foot table, but my first show provides an 8 foot table so this one won't do. Damn.

What else do I need to do today? Oh, I decided to incorporate a keychain in my leather wallet so I need to go get those metal ball chains. Is that what they are called? I figure Home Depot sells them. I also must figure out the tax issue when I have to pay retail prices for things I'm reselling. Gotta talk to my accountant about that.

Okay, eat something, brush my teeth, get ready, go about my day. Must remember to pick Yoshimi up from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!